Monday, August 31, 2009

Cute New Headband




I went to the Salt Lake farmers market on Saturday, and after seeing all of the crafts I just wanted to make something. I couldn't decide what to do, I had too many that I wanted to work on. So I combined a lot of them into one headband. And I kinda love it! Let me know what you think. I learned how to make the crocheted flower on Little Birdie Secrets blog, follow this link to create your own: http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/search/label/crochet
They have the cutest ideas on their blog, check them out! The headband has a little loop made of ribbon on one end, and on the other end it has two loose ribbons that tie into the loop on the other side. Also they are not the best photos, because I took them myself, I was too impatient to wait to have someone else take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment