Thursday, November 3, 2011

Huckleberry Picking!

I have always heard about huckleberries...and then I had a roommate go one year and I have wanted to go every year since then, but I had no clue where to find them. Well my good friend and roommate invited us to go, I was so excited. We went a little too early in the season, so we didn't get a ton the first time. And yes I made Cole go a couple of more times. I loved it, it will now be apart of our yearly traditions. I made a ton of jam, some yummy baked goods and still have a stash in my freezer! I got my brother, mom, and soon to be sister-in-law in on the fun too! Such a fun family activity...Cole can't wait till we have our own slave labor and then we can get a lot more! :)




Recipes and photos to follow soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment