Monday, March 26, 2012

City of Rocks!

Cole got off at 4 on a Saturday, so we wanted to go somewhere, and this is where we ended up. We got their at 7 and it was already dark. We ended up taking night photos, until we heard the coyotes surrounding us.

There was still snow at the top, so we car camped. I love my car, when I was buying it I had to make sure all of the seats laid flat so I could take furniture for photos, but really I wanted to car camp in it!

For breakfast we made some eggs and after we got started we realized we forgot to bring utensils, I found one plastic knife under my seat and we used it for all of the cooking and eating!

It was a way short trip, we left by 10 am to get to church, but it was a lot of fun. With Cole in school and working every day we don't get to see each other much.


No comments:

Post a Comment