Monday, March 23, 2009

Roman Shades

These are the curtains I have been working on forever! I was afraid to mess them up, so I just never worked on them. I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. They are definitely not perfect, this was my first attempt on curtains, and I am not very good with using pins, I think they are a waste of time, so my curtains don't lay very flat They look really boring right now with plain white walls, but eventually I am going to paint the walls a light blue and put black and white photos all over. Around the room I am going to accent in red. Who knows when I will actually get to the point of decorating.
.


1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff and blog, Jess! I am jealous you know how to make all this stuff! I still don't even know how to work a sewing machine...

    ReplyDelete