Monday, May 25, 2009

More Projects




I love buying and collecting material! I bought some more to add to my stacks and stacks of projects. One of the patterns is called "Spring Fever" by Buggy Barn. I am using bright retro fabric from Moda called Snippets by American Jane. I love the pattern, I bought this fabric for my birthday and right now I have about 15 squares done, a little more than half way done.

The other is black and white fabrics that I have been collecting for awhile. I am going to use another Buggy Barn pattern called "Crazy Stars."

I am kind of obsessed with buggy barn patterns right now, but I am starting to collect some fabrics and making up some patterns for some more modern quilts. I am in love with Amy Butler Fabrics. I want to make a few quilts out of some of her lines of fabric, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment