Monday, October 11, 2010

Saturday Night Ritual


Every week I have intentions of making a new skirt for Sunday, the week ends way too fast and I never get to it. A lot of times I get home around midnight on Saturday and start a skirt. (Good thing I have 1:00 church, so I can sleep in after!) This is my new favorite tradition! I am trying to use up all of my fabric, so that I can buy more. So we will see how many I can get out of my DI fabric stash! This fabric was $1 and I have enough to make another skirt...or something else. Hopefully I can stay up on this tradition and have a lot of new skirts! Let me know what you think! I know this is kind of ugly fabric, but when I am at the store I see potential in strange things!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it Jess! You look adorable! I wish I had half the talent that you do.

    ReplyDelete