Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter

For Easter I made a really cheesy easter egg hunt for Cole. He got off of work at 7, and I left a card and an egg on his car. In the egg there were directions to my house. And then at my house I had different eggs hidden with things to do. We didn't get to everything, but it was fun.

The first egg had directions to The Crepery, this is one of our favorite places to go eat. So if you haven't been there go try it out!


These are very flattering photos!

Next we dyed easter eggs. On the package I think the directions were wrong and it didn't say to add water. By the end the egg shells were dissolving in the vinegar. It was a little gross. Cole has never rolled easter eggs down a hill, so we were going to do that....but they just sat in my fridge for a week and then got garbaged!






After that we ended with a movie...and to watch the movie we built ourselves a little fort. It wasn't very extravagant, we ran out of things to hold the blankets on. We watched Tangled, I just love that show! And here is a photo of Cole in our fort, he will probably kill me if he knew I put this online.....ooops!

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! looks like you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are so creative! Cole is the luckiest guy I know!

    ReplyDelete