Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I love this tradition of chopping a tree down. We only had a little bit of time, so by the time we got there we had a bout 15 minutes of light. Good thing we found the perfect tree in such little time!

I still haven't decided a theme for my Christmas tree. I think I want to do vintage ornaments and homemade ones, but I am not completely decided yet. And I think ornaments are so expensive, so we only had about 10 ornaments! Haha, oh well.

I love wrapping presents, this year Ijust went simple with brown wrapping and cute string. When I was little my mom would always sing the song from The Sound of Music to me when I was sad. So these packages made me think of those good memories with my mom! "Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!"













No comments:

Post a Comment