Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Quilt Project

Here are some more photos so you can get the idea of what I am doing. The finished quilt is out of the Anthropology magazine. The other photo is on my progress. I have a lot done, but I have used so much fabric it is sick for the little amount that I have done.




I don't know what this quilt is called, but I saw the image in an Anthropologie catalog. Anthropologie has to be one of my favorite stores! So here are some pieces to it and hopefully it gets finished soon, it will hopefully be way cute. The quilt is put together with varying sizes of circles. It was hard to find circles big enough to trace, but these are some of the things that I found in my cupboards, and they worked very nice. One down fall is that it uses a ton of fabric! Most of the fabric that I am using is Joel Dewberry and one from Anna Marie Horner.



No comments:

Post a Comment