Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Fabric!!!!

Can you tell I am excited about this fabric! I kind of took a lot of photos. This fabric is designed by Anna Maria Horner, she has beautiful ideas, I just love everything she does! I bought the fabric on fabricworm.com warning if you visit this site you will want to buy it all!! The bundle had a 1/2 yard of 24 fabrics! I have designed a few quilt patterns that I am excited to use, we will see how they turn out. So if you don't see me for awhile, it is because I am quilting! I will try to get my work done first! :)










2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered where people get their cute fabric, because you can't find that here. Way cute. Can't wait to see the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that you sew!! I just got into sewing!! Have you been to Suppose in Preston? If not, you HAVE to go! They have THE cutest fabrics there! Keep posting where you get your fabrics because I am stocking up!

    ReplyDelete