Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Engagements

I took these photos with a tripod and a cheap little remote for my camera. I think they turned out pretty good, don't worry I am still hiring a professional photographer. If you look closely in some of the photos you can see where we didn't hide the remote very well, we got better at the end. I love the train ones, at first I moved my camera away from the train and then got an idea to hurry and change my shutter speed and run into the photo, it was fun! In these photos you can see why you need a photographer; my hair is out of place and my shirt lines aren't lined up.

We took these photos up in Baker City, Oregon. We went there to visit Cole's sister. I love little towns, I would love to stop at every little town and take photos, they have so many cool buildings. We found some cool ones in Twin Falls, but ran out of time to take some of us, but we will go back. On the photo of just Cole, there are like 20 like that because he thought it was funny to push the button while I was setting everything up.
















No comments:

Post a Comment