Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grandpa's Garden


I love gardens, that is one thing that I don't like about my townhouse, I wish I had a garden. I keep thinking of all of the things that I will do when I get my own garden, but then I think of the five herbs that I have in my window sill and then I think of the other five that are making up a graveyard of plants in my garage. I don't know if I could ever keep an entire garden alive, but I like to think that I will be mature when I get to that point and my garden will survive. (Or if it survives it means my husband is a good gardener!) My grandpa planted most of the stuff for me, I have tried to go and help out with it, but time flies too fast. I have been freezing the corn, beans and zucchini. I made a great tomato sauce the other night, it was so good, I love fresh produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment