Monday, September 27, 2010

New Quilt-Sexy, Hexy, Love by Amy Butler

I just love this pattern by Amy Butler, I am so inspired by her. I am using Anna Maria Horner fabric, she is also an amazing designer and I can't wait to get this quilt done! Here are some photos of my progress. I know it doesn't look like much, but I have all of the pieces cut out. I also wanted to take a picture of my cute sewing table that I refinished awhile ago. Don't you just love the fabric, I know you can only see a couple of them, but just wait to see the rest!





Here is a photo from Amy Butler's website, this is a free pattern you can download. She has a ton of other cute patterns.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any quilts for sale or do you keep most of them or do they already have homes? If you ever have one for sale I would be interestd in the price. I am looking for a cute twin sized quilt for Emorie's room and I just can't find anything that I love and lets face it....I can't quilt. So if you ever have anything...any color or size...let me know.

    ReplyDelete